CareersJoin the Staircase Photo & Video Team
Real Estate Photographer
Employment Type: Contractor
Staircase Photo & Video is seeking to expand it’s team of digital photographers to cover all areas of the Northern Virginia, Maryland Suburbs and Washington, DC. This is a 1099 (Non-Employee) position with options for full time or part time work, however we are most interested in working with individuals who are would like to work 10-20 hours per week. The Photographer takes bracketed photos of homes listed for sale by our real estate agent customers.
- Shoot anywhere from 1 to 2 properties per day.
- Deliver consistently excellent images up to Staircase Photo & Video standards.
- Process images on computer and upload to Staircase Photo & Video servers.
- Additional opportunities and pay are available for shooting night photography, weekends and learning video shooting.
- Very good photography skills and applied photographic knowledge.
- Professional experience providing photography to customers.
- Professional equipment: full frame DSLR (Nikon or Canon preferred), minimum 17mm lens.
- Computer with Adobe Lightroom.
- High speed Internet connection – emphasis on upload speeds.
- Knowledge of the DC metro area.
- Dependable vehicle to drive from property to property.
- Professional appearance and demeanor and excellent customer service skills.
- Self-starter with personal reliability and motivation to work independently.
- Compensation options are by the shoot.
You Can Expect
- A flexible schedule, including weekdays and weekends.
- The freedom of working from home.
- To spend the day away from a typical office setting.
- To see the amazing properties in and around DC.
- To meet some incredible clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain real world photography experience, learn from a proven process, enhance your photography skills, explore the city and earn a living in the process.
Next Steps: Send your resume and a couple sample photos that best represents your work to email@example.com.