Terms and Conditions
1. If the photographer cannot adequately shoot the property once they arrive due to reasons beyond our control (such as but not limited to a) unable to gain access to the property b) excessive clutter and mess c) unrestrained animals) you will be charged $150. Please review the home prep guide and make certain arrangements have been made to access the property prior to scheduling a shoot.
2. If access is granted without an agent, agent representative, or homeowner being present, it is the agent’s responsibility to request permission from the homeowner for the photographer to enter the property alone.
3. All animals must be restrained, crated, and removed from the listing during the entirety of the shoot. Staircase Photo & Video reserved the right to cancel any shoot where animals are unrestrained, impacting the photographer’s ability to do their job.
4. It is the Realtor and/or homeowner’s responsibility to have the home in photo-ready condition prior to the photographer arriving. The photographer may make minor adjustments to improve the shot, but they cannot move furniture or make significant changes, clean the home, etc. Be sure to read the home prep guide several days prior to your shoot to make sure you are ready to capture the best photos possible. Staircase Photo & Video is not responsible for any items left in visible sight and subsequently photographed.
5. If, for any reason, you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment please give 24 hours’ notice so we can reschedule you at a more appropriate time and open your time slot to others. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice may incur a $50 cancellation fee.
6. Please make any special requests known to the photographer before the shoot begins, including specific shots, angles, and the like. Otherwise, the photographer will shoot the home based on experience, the home’s condition, lighting, and other factors to get the best possible shots. That sometimes means making compromises when it is necessary to shoot around things or compensate for the angle of the sun.
7. Turnaround time for photos is 24 hours, 48 hours for video, and 2 business days for 3D Immersion and 2D Floorplans. Although you may get them back in less time we cannot guarantee it.
8. Payment is due at the time of the shoot by check or for your convenience, you may pay securely online with a credit card ahead of time.
9. In the event of unfavorable weather on the day of your shoot, you may opt to reschedule for our next available opening. You may also opt to proceed with the shoot as originally scheduled regardless of weather conditions. In this case please understand that your photos will reflect the weather conditions at the time of the shoot – clouds, rain, etc. Prices do not include digital processing to correct for unfavorable weather conditions (clouds, rain, etc.) when and if those corrections are possible. In some severe weather conditions, we cannot risk damage to the camera equipment and will not be able to shoot regardless. In those instances, your shoot may be rescheduled for our next available opening.
10. All photos produced for the client may be used by that agent for all marketing associated with the current sale of the property in accordance with local MLS rules. Please note that the photos will be copyrighted by the photographer and a license granted only to the agent and NOT to any third party. Any usage of the photos by a third party, including but not limited to architects, builders, stagers, designers, sellers or buyers is prohibited unless approved in writing by the photographer.
11. Virtual Photo Tour Videos are included with the Photo Plus package. You can also purchase these individually. Videos are not created until the photoshoot is paid in full. The number of Bedrooms and Bathrooms must also be updated in the project before the video can be created. If the video needs to be re-created for any reason, you will be charged $15.
12. Full refunds are only given when you cancel your shoot at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled time. Once your shoot has occurred, you have 7 days to inform Staircase Photo & Video of any issues regarding your order. Staircase Photo & Video will attempt to work with you to address any concerns. No refunds will be given once your shoot has occurred. If a mutually agreeable resolution can’t be achieved, a credit will be provided for future orders equal to the service in question. No refunds or credits are available for Matterport Services, Virtual Photo Tour Videos, Sky Replacement, and Dusk Sky Replacement.
13. These terms were last updated on November 21, 2019, and may be modified at any time without notice.